Cookies policy for Polska.pl website operated by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Poland
1. The Website Polska.pl of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Poland (hereinafter “Website”) are all websites available in the polska.pl domain. Separate cookie policies apply to MFA websites that are not part of the polska.pl domain.
2. The Website User is every natural person using the Websites via the Internet.
3. The Website do not automatically collect any data, except for data contained in cookies.
4. Cookies are sets of IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User’s end device and enable you to use the Website. Cookies usually contain the name of their original website, storage time on the end device and a unique identification number.
5. The Website operator – the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, with its seat at Al. J.Ch. Szucha 23, 00-580 Warsaw – is the entity that stores and accesses cookies on the Website User’s end device.
6. The Website use two general types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporarily stored on the User’s end device, i.e. until you log out, leave the website or switch off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are saved on the User’s end device for a period fixed in their parameters or until you delete them.
7. The Website use the following types of cookies:
a) “indispensable” cookies that allow you to benefit from the Website functionalities, e.g. cookies used to authenticate Website options or enable a one-off logging-in;
b) security cookies used e.g. to detect cases of authentication abuse on the Websites
c) “efficiency” cookies used to collect data about your surfing habits on the Website;
d) “functional” cookies that “remember” your settings and personalized interface, e.g. the languages you have chosen, the region you are from, your preferred font size, website layout, etc.;
e) cookies of external websites used by the Websites, e.g. YouTube, Facebook and AddThis.
8. As a default setting, many web browsers store cookies at the User’s end device. However, you may change your cookie settings in the browser at any time. In particular, you can block the automatic acceptance of cookies or configure your browser to notify you each time a new cookie from the Website is about to be saved on your device. For detailed information on how to do this, see your software (web browser) settings.
10. For more information about cookies, consult the “Help” function in your web browser.